Friday 23 April 2010

Oh what a cracking weekend lies ahead!

#BBC #digin
It is a lovely sunny friday and I am working from home. No rushing around or commuting, tea and toast in the garden and generally chillaxing. La vie est belle. What better day could my seed pack from BBC dig in have arrived? I have just finished watering the garden and having a poke around trying to figure out where I am going to put all the vegetables once they are ready to go outside.
Summary of reasons to be happy:
-Friend staying the weekend.
-Seeds have arrived.
-New G1 Phone =)
-Beautiful weather.
-Fun webdesign project nearly finished.
-New IT support contract.
-New Intranet and collaboration development project.
-New website maintenance and development contract.

So for now I have a friend coming to stay from Sheffield and some fun webdesign work to do. Have a nice day wherever you are!

Sam the Techie FTW.